Result: Kilogram per Cubic Meter = Newton Per Cubic Meter
i.e. kg/m3 = N/m3
Article Contents 
What does Kilogram per Cubic Meter mean?
A kilogram per cubic meter is used as a unit of density.
kilogram per cubic meter can be defined as the amount of weight of a kilogram per cubic meter of volume. The symbol of kilogram per cubic meter is kg/m³.
kg/m³ is commonly used in many unit weight measuring applications like the density of materials.
Following are the major conversion for the kg/m³ unit.
- 1 kg/m³ = 1 gram/Littre
- 1 kg/m³ = 0.001 gram/cm³ (exactly)
- 1 kg/m³ = 0.06243 pcf
- 1 kg/m³ = 0.1335 oz/US gal
- 1 kg/m³ = 0.1604 oz/imp gal
What does Newton Per Cubic Meter mean?
Introduction to Newton per Cubic Meter
Newton per cubic meter (N/m³) is a unit of force density commonly used in physics and engineering to measure the amount of force exerted per unit volume. It combines the fundamental unit of force, the Newton (N), with the unit of volume, the cubic meter (m³).
What is Force Density?
Force density refers to the distribution of force within a given volume. It provides information about how much force is applied to a specific region or object relative to its volume. Newton per cubic meter represents the amount of force exerted within a cubic meter of space.
Applications of Newton per Cubic Meter
The unit N/m³ is used in various fields and applications, including:
- Structural engineering: Assessing the strength and stability of structures
- Fluid dynamics: Analyzing fluid flow and pressure distribution
- Aerodynamics: Studying air and gas flow in aircraft and vehicles
- Geotechnical engineering: Evaluating soil and rock properties
- Material science: Characterizing the mechanical properties of materials
Conversion from Newton per Cubic Meter to Other Units
Converting N/m³ to other units depends on the specific application and the desired unit of force density. For example:
- To convert N/m³ to pascal (Pa), use the conversion factor 1 N/m³ = 1 Pa.
- To convert N/m³ to pound-force per cubic foot (lb/ft³), use the conversion factor 1 N/m³ ≈ 0.06243 lb/ft³.
- To convert N/m³ to dyne per cubic centimeter (dyn/cm³), use the conversion factor 1 N/m³ = 1 × 106 dyn/cm³.
Newtons per cubic meter (N/m³) provide a measure of force density, representing the amount of force exerted within a given volume. This unit finds applications in various fields, particularly in engineering and physics. Understanding the concept of force density and its conversions to other units allows for accurate analysis and comparison of force distributions in different contexts.
What does Density mean?
Density is a very important parameter. The density of a substance can be defined as its weight per unit volume. It is also known as unit weight.
The following Density related conversions are available in our website:
How to convert Kilogram per Cubic Meter to Newton Per Cubic Meter : Detailed Description
Kilogram per Cubic Meter (kg/m3) and Newton Per Cubic Meter (N/m3) are both units of Density. On this page, we provide a handy tool for converting between kg/m3 and N/m3. To perform the conversion from kg/m3 to N/m3, follow these two simple steps:
Steps to solve
Have you ever needed to or wanted to convert Kilogram per Cubic Meter to Newton Per Cubic Meter for anything? It's not hard at all:
- Find out how many Newton Per Cubic Meter are in one Kilogram per Cubic Meter. The conversion factor is 9.8066500286389 N/m3 per kg/m3.
- Let's illustrate with an example. If you want to convert 10 Kilogram per Cubic Meter to Newton Per Cubic Meter, follow this formula: 10 kg/m3 x 9.8066500286389 N/m3 per kg/m3 = N/m3. So, 10 kg/m3 is equal to N/m3.
- To convert any kg/m3 measurement to N/m3, use this formula: kg/m3 = N/m3 x 9.8066500286389. The Density in Kilogram per Cubic Meter is equal to the Newton Per Cubic Meter multiplied by 9.8066500286389. With these simple steps, you can easily and accurately convert Density measurements between kg/m3 and N/m3 using our tool at Pyron Converter.
FAQ regarding the conversion between kg/m3 and N/m3
Question: How many Newton Per Cubic Meter are there in 1 Kilogram per Cubic Meter ?
Answer: There are 9.8066500286389 Newton Per Cubic Meter in 1 Kilogram per Cubic Meter. To convert from kg/m3 to N/m3, multiply your figure by 9.8066500286389 (or divide by 0.10197162099999948).
Question: How many Kilogram per Cubic Meter are there in 1 N/m3 ?
Answer: There are 0.10197162099999948 Kilogram per Cubic Meter in 1 Newton Per Cubic Meter. To convert from N/m3 to kg/m3, multiply your figure by 0.10197162099999948 (or divide by 9.8066500286389).
Question: What is 1 kg/m3 equal to in N/m3 ?
Answer: 1 kg/m3 (Kilogram per Cubic Meter) is equal to 9.8066500286389 in N/m3 (Newton Per Cubic Meter).
Question: What is the difference between kg/m3 and N/m3 ?
Answer: 1 kg/m3 is equal to 9.8066500286389 in N/m3. That means that kg/m3 is more than a 9.8066500286389 times bigger unit of Density than N/m3. To calculate kg/m3 from N/m3, you only need to divide the N/m3 Density value by 9.8066500286389.
Question: What does 5 kg/m3 mean ?
Answer: As one kg/m3 (Kilogram per Cubic Meter) equals 9.8066500286389 N/m3, therefore, 5 kg/m3 means N/m3 of Density.
Question: How do you convert the kg/m3 to N/m3 ?
Answer: If we multiply the kg/m3 value by 9.8066500286389, we will get the N/m3 amount i.e; 1 kg/m3 = 9.8066500286389 N/m3.
Question: How much N/m3 is the kg/m3 ?
Answer: 1 Kilogram per Cubic Meter equals 9.8066500286389 N/m3 i.e; 1 Kilogram per Cubic Meter = 9.8066500286389 N/m3.
Question: Are kg/m3 and N/m3 the same ?
Answer: No. The kg/m3 is a bigger unit. The kg/m3 unit is 9.8066500286389 times bigger than the N/m3 unit.
Question: How many kg/m3 is one N/m3 ?
Answer: One N/m3 equals 0.10197162099999948 kg/m3 i.e. 1 N/m3 = 0.10197162099999948 kg/m3.
Question: How do you convert N/m3 to kg/m3 ?
Answer: If we multiply the N/m3 value by 0.10197162099999948, we will get the kg/m3 amount i.e; 1 N/m3 = 0.10197162099999948 Kilogram per Cubic Meter.
Question: What is the N/m3 value of one Kilogram per Cubic Meter ?
Answer: 1 Kilogram per Cubic Meter to N/m3 = 9.8066500286389.